The original New Englander rain jacket is the essential rainwear jacket, made exclusively by Charles River Apparel. Wind and waterproof with heat-sealed seams to keep out wind and rain. Polyurethane shell fabric bonded to a woven backing to provide additional fabric strength. Lined with mesh for air-flow and taffeta nylon in sleeves for easy on and off. Hood and open hem with shock cord drawstring. Adjustable cuffs to seal out the elements. Front chest vented for breathability. When looking for quality apparel, look to Charles River Apparel. Charles River Apparel infuses their clothing with technology, performance and contemporary style. Traditional New England values bring innovation to everything they make: innovation in how it fits to the way it feels. Charles River Apparel offers function that performs and fashion that lasts. After more than 30 years of leading quality, the family-owned business pushes into the future with their eyes on the horizon of innovation. “Look Good. Feel Good. Charles River Apparel.”
- Reflective stripe accent on front & back with 2-way front zipper offers freedom of movement
- Features covered zippered side pockets, adjustable cuffs with hook & loop closure and A-line styling , front yoke and underarm vents to allow for air-flow circulation
- Wind & waterproof with heat-sealed seams
- Lined with grey mesh for air-flow circulation and taffeta nylon in sleeves for easy on/off.
- Front vented capes for breathability and easy decorating access.