SKB standard ate golf travel caseRepresenting the latest in SKB quality and innovation, the SKB ATA standard travel golf case is ideal for golfers who frequently take their game on the road. The case is molded from ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene–the same material required by the U.S. military for cases and containers–helping keep your clubs secure whether going through the TSA inspection process or getting tossed around by baggage handlers. The sculptured, form-fitting design, meanwhile, accommodates a variety of today’s most popular golf bags, with a main compartment that holds drivers up to 48 inches in length and bags that measure up to 12 inches in diameter. And traveling golfers will especially appreciate the case’s Perfect Match valance bending system, which not only includes a perfect seal that keeps out dirt and moisture, but also offers a lift handle, tow handle, and wheels for easy transport.
All SKB cases include an unconditional lifetime warranty and a special $1,500 club guarantee. In the unlikely event that your clubs are damaged by airline handling in an SKB ATA golf case, SKB will repair or replace your clubs up to $1,500.
- Standard golf travel case for taking your golf game on the road
- Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene construction
- Keeps your clubs secure when going through TSA inspection process
- Accommodates most popular golf bags; works with 48-inch drivers
- Perfect seal keeps out dirt and moisture; $1,500 club guarantee
- Interior Dimensions: 48.00″ L x 12.00″ W x 11.00″ D Carton Dimensions: 52.00″ L x 14.00″ W x 14:00″ D Shipping weight: 18 lbs